Our anti-bribery policy and anti-corruption policy oblige us to work in accordance within the strictest ethical guidelines. We also adhere to all anti-corruption laws in Slovenia or in countries where we or our suppliers work.
We do not permit promises, approval, offers, or gifts of prohibited payments. All employees of Vatovec Relocations as well as third parties who work on our behalf, ensure that all dealings with third parties in the public and private sectors are executed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with standards of dignity.
We value dignity and transparency, and we do not permit any kind of corrupt acitivies on the part of our employees, agents, or third parties who work on our behalf.
Corrupt payments: Our employees and third parties who work on our behalf will not directly or indirectly promise, make, authorize, or offer payments or provide »anything of value« to any individual (including a »government official«) for the purpose of influencing, inducing, or rewarding any act, omission or decision to secure an improper advantage, obtain, or retain business.
Incentive payments*: Any payment made with the intention that a government employee perform or expedite a particular official action.
(* as defined in the Glossary)
- Anything of value: cash or cash equivalents, gifts, services, offers of employment, loans, travel expenses, entertainment, political contributions, charitable donations, subsidies, sponsorships, fees, or promise of property.
- Payments: Direct or indirect offer of payment, promise of payment, payment or act of paying any amount.
- Government employee:
- Any representative of government or individual who is employed within the framework of government or of any department, agency or other institution of public adminstration
- Any individual who works on behalf of the government, or any department, agency or other institution of public administration
- Any representative or employee of a company which is either fully or partially state-owned
- Any representative or employee of a public international organization, such as the World Bank or the United Nations
- Any agent or employee of a political party or any person who represents a political party and/or
- Any individual running for public office.